Thursday, November 22, 2012

bargaining

I'm finding that when faced with a problem you can do nothing about, the problems you CAN do something about seem minute, simple, and not even really problems at all. In fact, IF this bigger problem could just somehow be removed, you'd then be able to fix everything else in your life as if with a magic wand. "If somehow this could turn out alright, it will be the end of self esteem issues, body image concerns, being directionally challenged, losing my spare keys, general bitchiness, shin splints, nutritional deficiencies, not being good with children, losing my backup set of spare keys, hating Christmas music, lashing out at coworkers who criticize my face, and Blue Moon purchases. I will acquire a perma-smile and devote myself to the betterment of mankind like some kind of non-religious nun."
Sad that you can't actually bargain like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment